Rules & Regulations
- Punctuality is first and foremost. Late comers will be allowed to attend classes with permission from principal.
- Students who come to school escorted shall not leave before escort arrives.
- Any act to disturb the rules and principles of the school will be viewed seriously.
- English must be spoken in class rooms, campus and buses (except in language classes)
- Home assignments and projects should be submitted in prescribed time.
- Birthday celebrations are not allowed inside the campus. Parents are advised NOT to send sweets, chocolates etc., with children during Birthdays and celebrations. Exchange of gifts and Birthday bumps inside the school premises are punishable. Instead, Saplings or books for library can be gifted on birthdays.
- Moving in and out of classrooms between periods should be in an orderly manner.
- Parents are allowed to speak to the Teachers only with prior appointment and during PTM.
- It is advised to NOT to send the fees amount through wards. Also, in case sent through any representatives it should accompany with an authorization letter.
- Students are not allowed to entertain teachers with gifts.
- Unless clearly instructed, money should not be sent to school except the ward’s out of pocket expenses.
- Students are not allowed to bring any sharp instruments, mobile phones, ipods,ipads,camera,meory storage devices etc., If found it will be confiscated.
- High standard of conduct and behavior is expected of every student with regard to speech and action in all their manifestations.
- Discourtesy to Staff, visitors and fellow students are forbidden.
- Wards are expected to be polite always and to greet their Teachers whenever they meet them.
- Bullying and use of foul language are punishable offences.
- Students are expected to respect the school property. They are forbidden to do any damage to the furniture, Buildings by scribbling on the walls. They should not litter and keep the campus clean and tidy.
Admission & Withdrawal
- Admissions to all classes are based on the availability of seats and other conditions that the management may deem fit to prescribe from time to time.
- The decision of the Principal / designate shall be final for all admissions.
- Age Limit: The child should have completed 5 years as on 31st of March for class I.
- For all classes, a written test is conducted in English, II language and Maths. All tests are followed by interaction with the Principal.
- Withdrawals are allowed on application of Transfer Certificate by the parents/guardians. Signatures of both parents are required on the application.
- If a parent desires to withdraw a child from the school towards the end of an academic year, he / she should submit an application seeking Transfer Certificate before 15th February of the year.
- Transfer certificates for children withdrawn are not issued until all dues are settled.